Through the realization of intercultural exchanges, by and for young people, we invite you to join our "intercultural exchange" team in order to set up an Erasmus+ or North-South exchange, from its realization to its completion. You certainly have some further inquiries ?
What is an intercultural exchange?
An intercultural exchange is a stay that brings together young people, from 13 to 30 years old, from several countries, around a common theme, with the following goals :
- To deal with, discuss and learn about the chosen thematic ;
- To allow all participants to discover other cultures ;
- To concretize a project together ;
- To exchange, compare and achieve a common goal together
During an exchange that takes place in Belgium or abroad, for a period that varies between 5 to 10 days ( travel time not considered).
It's nice, but briefly, what does it bring to me, the participant?
Supported and advised by our team, each participant will be a key actor of a project that you will have designed, thought, created, written and realized with all the participants !
To develop new skills, to meet new cultures, to exchange on a civic theme, to create a sustainable tool allowing to spread the experience of this exchange lived by the participants, to travel, to discover, to share, ...
To invest in such a project, makes you, also, enter in a C.R.A.C.S. approach (Citizen, Responsible, Active, Critical and Solidary)
What about La Grange Verte ?
La Grange wishes to make you enter in a citizen approach !
As a solidarity association, La Grange aims by its educational project to form C.R.A.C.S. : Citizens, Responsible, Active, Critical and Solidary.
To work around the 17 S.D.G. (Sustainable Development Goals) Solidarity for a fairer,and more sustainable world.
All this while making it accessible to all, regardless of their budget, because it is mostly financed by the Erasmus+ program or North-South exchange!
La Grange, with its expertise , gives itself for missions to accompany you as well as possible in these steps, in order to carry out the project which you will have designed, with following propositions:
- A place to meet ! (one per region) ;
- An accompaniment in the writing of the file and in the request for subsidies ;
A partner accommodation for "hosting the participants" ;
The setting in relation with other ASBLs or NGOs ;
An environment to support discovery,sharing,fun, ...
We will accompany you during each of the following steps :
- Before the stay :
- In the group creation ;
- In the search for partners ;
- In the search for an infrastructure ;
- In the evaluation, step by step, of the project ;
- In setting up a budget ;
- In the search for subsidies ;
- In writing an Erasmus+ or North-South exchange project ;
- During the stay :
- In the animation of the different workshops ;
- In the meal management ;
- In the intervention and/or management of the group life ;
- In the transport of people or material ;
- In supporting the realization of your project ;
- In the follow-up of the evaluation of the stay ;
- After the stay :
- In the follow-up afterwards with the participants, the impacts on them ;
- In the continuity of the project ;
- In the writing of the feedback of the project ;
For further information you can contact us by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's go "green" together tomorrow.